Dawn of a New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth World Saga

3 posters

Go down

Sixth World Saga Empty Sixth World Saga

Post  King Gidan Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:33 pm

For the Sixth World Saga, in which we further the adventures of Ke'Vadar in the mysterious land of Aremia, I do believe we settled on using the Pathfinder rules. If we agree, then the game would most likely start at 21st or 22nd level, using the Epic Level Handbook, as I don't think Paizo has epic rules yet.

If anyone has an alternate idea (I know Geoff has one involving just taking a feat every so many levels) please detail such below.

And concerning the plot itself, I still am undecided whether or not to just hurry through the situation to get everyone back into Nora, or if the players would like to take part in the intended story line. Let me know what you have to say.
King Gidan
King Gidan
King
King

http://dawnofanewage.wikidot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sixth World Saga Empty Re: Sixth World Saga

Post  Beldum ThistleSTAB! Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 am

Umm...What is this baout another game idea? I don't recal hearing about it and i wish to know more Smile

Beldum ThistleSTAB!
Pikesman
Pikesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Neceros Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Geoff was talking about starting 'over' at 1st level, even though he's 21st level. It's an interesting idea, but I wouldn't mind playing both ideas.
  • Starting Over
  • Playing an epic game

If we could agree to some rules I think the epic game could be fun.

Neceros
Pikesman
Pikesman

Back to top Go down

Post  King Gidan Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Beldum ThistleSTAB! wrote:Umm...What is this baout another game idea? I don't recal hearing about it and i wish to know more Smile

The game log can be found here: http://dawnofanewage.wikidot.com/the-sixth-world-saga

It was the first game we did in 4th edition and it sorta fell apart. Geoff said he didn't fell like Ke'Vadar with the 4th ed mechanics, so we switched to pathfinder and simulated a game of aztec basketball, which was interesting. But I didn't have the flow of pathfinder yet after playing 4th ed and so I decided to take a break and come back to it.

The game started out as 4th and ended as PF. I think it was 21st level in 4E and 20th in PF. The whole point of the game was the epic level adventures of Ke'Vadar, Azzel, Kaiha and friends.
King Gidan
King Gidan
King
King

http://dawnofanewage.wikidot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Beldum ThistleSTAB! Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:10 am

Oh, okay. Cool

Beldum ThistleSTAB!
Pikesman
Pikesman