Dawn of a New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archmages Saga: Andreu

2 posters

Go down

Archmages Saga: Andreu Empty Archmages Saga: Andreu

Post  King Gidan Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Andreu es'Orñelos-Fontaña, after a year of shouldering the responsibilities of being the Headmaster of the Acadamae, the patron of House es'Orñelos and acting as the Archmage of Los Torres, you stumbled across a hidden library adjacent to the master bedroom in your home, Casa es'Orñelos. Within that library you have found several ancient texts with strange and powerful magic and curses. The Runecurse is only one of many resources at your disposal.

As you read about the Runecurse in a thick tome written in Infernal, a raspy but powerful voice cuts through the dim light cast by the candles, "O Nephew, if you wished for your enemies to be destroyed by devilry, you only needed to ask."

A dark silhouetted figure stands in the doorway, pausing slightly before stepping into the candle-light. You see before you standing your uncle, Tophas es’Orñelos-Mirez. Alive.
King Gidan
King Gidan
King
King

http://dawnofanewage.wikidot.com/

Back to top Go down

Archmages Saga: Andreu Empty Re: Archmages Saga: Andreu

Post  Beldum ThistleSTAB! Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:24 am

Andrew gasps in surprise at the familiar voice, then again at the face. Magic runs along his fingertips at the sight of his 'deceased' uncle. "You...cannot be my uncle. I went to his Funeral! Speak, specter, and tell me who you truly are"

The words to a banishment spell are close at hand.

Beldum ThistleSTAB!
Pikesman
Pikesman

Back to top Go down

Post  King Gidan Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:20 pm

A crooked smile forms on the lips of your uncle. "I see my flair for the dramatic has not yet lost its touch." He holds up his empty hands as a sign of peace.

"Allow me to explain myself." His hands gesture to your surroundings, the private library, the mansion, "This was my gift to you, but I had to see if you were worthy of its glory. This last year I watched patiently and proudly as you met every challenge with the dignity of this house. You are indeed a worthy successor.

Though, I have seen you flounder these last days. I see your mother's death weighs heavy on you, and indeed it should. The machinations of House es'Porano cannot go unpunished. And, so, I have decided to return, as an adviser. Heed my words and the heights that you climb could be limitless."
King Gidan
King Gidan
King
King

http://dawnofanewage.wikidot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Beldum ThistleSTAB! Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:09 am

At the mention of Andreu's mother, he falters and lets the magic fade from his hands, a look of sadness passing before him. It is gone quickly, to be replaced by confusion. "Tell me uncle, if it is truly you, how it is you came back from the dead? Have you truly been dead, or was it some ruse to fool your enemies? Please uncle, explain yourself...I have missed you so much"

He seems to go at ease, though a twinge of pain paints his features for a brief moment before he seems to finally relax, the return of one he loved putting him more at ease, though one hand does stray to a pocket, palming something to be prepared.

"You say you have been watching me, and that you say i am worthy of such a gift" gesturing to the bookshelves. "Makes my heart warm. But, i would seek revenge on Es'Porano for the death of my mother. I would see their who blood line burned to the ground, torn apart by the creatures of the Planes, sent Screaming into the pits where she herself was forced to dwell for so long. I will heed your words, if it means i can accomplish this task, among others."

Beldum ThistleSTAB!
Pikesman
Pikesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down