Wiki Edits and other stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wiki Edits and other stuff

Post  The Blind Wanderer on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Went to edit some of Ke'vadar's stuff today but for some reason I don't seem to have the ability to edit the page. Account is kevadar, linked to my onlyafae e-mail. Also, want to talk to you about making a custom archtype for my bard in the archmages campaign, but I need to go over a new organization to link to it and had a few questions about Shaydis's portfolio. Namely, is she the Goddess of secrets like Shar is in FR? Or is that another deity?

The Blind Wanderer
Pikesman
Pikesman

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiki Edits and other stuff

Post  King Gidan on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:35 am

The wiki page is off limits even to members of wikidot unless i invite them. I will send the account a message and if you respond, I'll set you up as a member.

Edit: I will note that, as a control freak and the most knowledgeable of the subtleties of the setting, I would prefer that you send me any edits you'd like to make either over e-mail, in person or in this forum. That way I can ensure a better fit so to speak.

Information on Shaydis can be found here: http://dawnofanewage.wikidot.com/shaydis
Her portfolio is darkness, snakes, chaos, lust, feminism, murder, mourning, festivals and newborns. Shaydis would most likely by the god of secrets as those who tell secrets do so by keeping them away from the light of knowledge and therefore in the darkness of secrecy. Most likely, Shaydis has an exarch who more greatly exemplifies secrets, but I have not created one as of yet. Feel free to come up with some ideas if you want.

As for the organization and custom archetype, you can either discuss it here, or wait until Friday to see me in person.

Last edited by King Gidan on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : control freak)
King Gidan
King
King

http://dawnofanewage.wikidot.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top