Dawn of a New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just curious as what people are going to be playing for the Universal Mage Arch

2 posters

Go down

Just curious as what people are going to be playing for the Universal Mage Arch Empty Just curious as what people are going to be playing for the Universal Mage Arch

Post  Bumpycucumbers Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:06 pm

I had two character ideas for the next part of the Archmage Saga and they are a samurai or a psion. I was just wondering if any of those were alright or if other character classes were prefered.

Bumpycucumbers
Pikesman
Pikesman

Back to top Go down

Just curious as what people are going to be playing for the Universal Mage Arch Empty Re: Just curious as what people are going to be playing for the Universal Mage Arch

Post  King Gidan Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 pm

A samurai wouldn't be ideal, as the class is a mounted warrior-type and a lot of the next game will be a dungeon crawl in a wizard academy (can you see the theme?).

Psions are considered exotic to Nora, but not unknown. The biggest decision you'd have to consider is whether you were a member of the Pyramid or not. They Pyramid is an organization bent on controlling psionics throughout Nora and through them, the aristocracy itself. They are a LN/LE organization and are widespread.

You do not have to be a member of this secret organization, but by deciding such, you become a person of interest to them and they would hunt you down if they knew of you.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
King Gidan
King Gidan
King
King

http://dawnofanewage.wikidot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum